Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Are Dachshunds Like?


What Are Dachshunds Like?
It Depends on Who You Ask…

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Clingy
Dachshund Lovers Say: Cuddly

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Reckless
Dachshund Lovers Say: Fearless

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Pushy
Dachshund Lovers Say: Confident

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Stubborn
Dachshund Lovers Say: Tenacious

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Manipulative
Dachshund Lovers Say: Intelligent

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Bad with Kids
Dachshund Lovers Say: Discipline kids that need it anyway

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Needy
Dachshund Lovers Say: Loving

Non-Dachshund Lovers Say: Hard to Housetrain
Dachshund Lovers Say: OK, we'll give you that one


Thanks to a friend at MidWest Dachshund Rescue for sending this along.  Original source unknown.  Mid-century photo source unknown.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey and Maggie, great reading! Have a great day!

Mike the Dachshund Examiner said...

Hi, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and your pictures of doxies, etc.

I just landed a column on Examiner.com as the National Dachshund Examiner and would like to put yours as a go-to site for Best Dachshund Sites out there...

my daily column is to get people to smile with a cute dachsie picture, or video clip, and an informative story at least once a day...it's at:

http://ww.examiner.com/x-40500-Dachshund-Examiner

and it's free, so please subscribe with just your email.

Also, whom do I write for permission to use pix if I can from your site? I'm at MikeSzy@aol.com
or DachshundExaminer@yahoo.com thanks!

impromptublogger said...

I've only seen one doxie hard to housetrain, and my parents - who at that point healthwise shouldn't have gotten another doxie anyway decided to give it up. Luckily there was (and still is) a high demand for doxies to adopt so it wasn't a problem.

However - hard to train period? Yes! I've never had a doxie who would obey regular commands unless they wanted to.

Sandra said...

To some doxies might be an acquired taste, to the rest of us they're a must have addiction! I love my doxie pups who are probably smarter than I am on a good day.

Anonymous said...

I agree, doxies are an addition. Have to admit I am a
Dach-a-holic!! Um, should I being going to get some help? Lol

Jablana said...

Thats how it is...:D
But they will always be the sweetest things...:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails